Terms and Conditions of Entry
Your entering this event constitutes your acceptance of all the terms and conditions listed below only upon which entry is granted
1. Entry to the site is at your own risk
2. THE LAUNCESTON FESTIVALE COMMITTEE INC (FESTIVALE) and its agents reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the venue for any reason including behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of FESTIVALE or its representatives staffing the event.
3. No alcohol, glass, fireworks, sparklers or similar articles are to be brought onto the site – any found will be confiscated or may result in refused entry or ejected from the event.
4. NO REFUNDS will be made in any case, this includes the cancellation of any promoted act or event due to cirumstances beyond the control of FESTIVALE.
5. No Weapons of any type are permitted on site and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected from the event.
6. FESTIVALE, its employees and agents are not responsible for any loss of property at the event. Any items left at the event will be held by Security on site and if not claimed will be surrended to the Launceston Police Station on the first Tuesday post the event.
7. FESTIVALE and its security personnel may conduct security and/or bag searches and wanding to ensure the safety of persons at the event.
8. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited from the event.
9. No animals will be admitted to the site (assistance & guide dogs exempt)
10. No unauthorised trading is permitted within the site.
11. No unauthorised filming/sound recording is allowed - any breach will lead to confiscation of equipment.
12. Pass outs will be issued in the form of a wristband for each patron. Failure to comply will result in refusal to re enter the event. Re-entry to the event is permitted only until venue capacity is reached
13. FESTIVALE and/or employed audio visual contractors of FESTIVALE may record the event. Your attendance at the Event shall constitute your approval for inclusion within the filming and audio recording and your approval permission for FESTIVALE to make full use of the recordings and the footage taken without any recourse to you is given upon your entry to the event.
14. FESTIVALE, its employees and agents are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to you except where any such loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence of FESTIVALE, its employees or agents.
15. In the interests of public safety, FESTIVALE and its agents reserves the right to request you to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the event. No admission or re-admission after the end of the event.
16. NO REFUNDS will be made in any case, this includes the cancellation of any promoted act or event due to cirumstances beyond the control of FESTIVALE.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Please follow all directives of security personnel and staff
17. WARNING: Please note that you will be exposed to loud music at the event
18. LANGUAGE WARNING: Occasional Coarse language that may offend may be used. Do not enter the Event if likely to be offended
19. NO MOSHING.