Terms and Conditions
Festivale Rotunda Party Competition
Competition to win an exclusive VIP experience in the City Park Rotunda
1. The promoter is: Festivale, PO Box 910, Launceston Tasmania 7250
Who can enter
1. Entry is open to all Tasmanian resisdents over the age of 18 except employees of Festivale or any family memebers of Festivale emplyees. Anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up shall not be permitted to enter.
2. There is no entry fee but there is a specific purchase necessary to enter this competition. The purchase of at least one Adult three day pass ticket to Festivale 2019 is required.
3. Entrants must be available to redeem the prize on the specific day outlined.
Prizes on offer
One Prize is on offer with a total value of up to $2,000. The Prize consists of:
Exclusive use of the Rotunda in City Park on the evening of Friday, February 1st 2019, including:
• exclusive access for 12 adults
• access to the Rotunda from 5pm to 11pm
• A selection of Tasmanian still and sparkling wine (10 bottles subject to RSA)
• 48 Boags Beer stubbys (subject to RSA)
• A voucher for $600 for the winner to use for food/beverage at any stallholders, for the duration of their prize
1. The Prize must be redeemed on the specified date above, no date changes are allowed. If the prize winner is unable to take up the prize, another winner will be drawn by Festivale.
2. The Prize is not transferable to another person.
3. The Prize is not transferable for cash.
4. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred whilst undertaking the prize will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s. Festivale make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
How to enter
1. Individuals need to purchase at least one adult 3 day pass to Festivale 2019 between the dates of Friday, 24 August 2018 and midnight Monday, September 24 2018 via www.festivale.com.au
2. Each adult 3 day pass ticket purchased constitutes one entry.
3. Festivale reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Festivale reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
When to enter
1. Entries for the competition opens on Friday, 24 August 2018 12am AEST.
2. Closing date for entries will be Monday, September 24 2018 at 11.59pm AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
1. The prize winners will be decided using a random.org by Festivale. Judging will take place on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at Festivale’s office, level 2, KPMG Building, 33 George Street, Launceston, Tasmania, 7250 at 4.00pm (AEST).
2. This is a game chance. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter may direct the judging panel to nominate additional suitable entries in case the original winning entry is deemed invalid or ineligible, or the prize winner cannot be contacted.
3. The prize winners will be notified by email, on Wednesday, September 26, 2018
4. If the prize is not claimed by 5:00pm (AEST) Thursday, September 27, 2018, then Festivale reserves the right to award the prize to the second drawn entry decided on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 . In the event that the winner cannot accept the prize (for whatever reason) the prize will be forfeited by that winner and another winner will be drawn and so on until a valid winner is found who is able to accept the prize. The prize cannot be transferred to another person unless agreed by Festivale.
Want to know more about Festivale?
Register your interest by signing up to our newsletter in the footer on the homepage.